The protection of your personal data is of special concern to us. We thus process your data exclusively on basis of the legal requirements (GDPR, TKG (Telecommunications Act) 2003). In this data protection information we inform you of the most important aspects of data processing as part of using our website.
Information in accordance with Art 13 GDPR
Your personal data, particularly your
- Master data (last name, first name, place of residence, address, email address, telephone and fax numbers, date of birth, customer number) and language and license plate),
- the data contained in your travel documents (passport number, passport data, date of birth, issuing authority, expiration date) and ID data (personal IDs, driving licenses etc. including issuing authority and expiry date),
- data regarding payment type and pertaining to payments, in particular EC-cards, credit cards and bank cards,
- length of stay, contact persons, conditions, special services, personal preferences and
- special data categories such as medical data and data regarding special requirements, are required for our services. In particular, these include bookings pertaining to restaurants, guides, transfers, ski lift tickets, guest cards and events.
For these purposes, this data is saved, processed and, if needed, transferred to third parties - including service providers in other countries for the purpose of processing travel bookings, software and agency services.
The legal foundations for these data processing procedures are
- the fulfilment of our pre-contractual and contractual obligations to yourself,
- consent declarations obtained from yourself,
- statutory, contractual or other legal obligations (e.g. documentation rights and obligations as per finance and accounting, tax and customs regulations, contract administration, reporting regulations, legal disputes) as well as Art. 96 TKG and
- our legitimate interests (e.g. the betterment of our client services, also within the scope of direct advertising or the perception of our own legal interests).
The length for which the data is saved is calculated in accordance with the length of our business relationship, the declarations of consent, as provided by yourself, as well as the statutory requirements to preserve records and legal obligations, which apply to our business. In case of regular business and in the interest of optimum client services, we must stress that we are committed to knowing your previously submitted customer wishes so well, that we can provide lasting and on-going customer satisfaction.
Contact with us
When you contact us on the website using a form or by email, the data you provide will be stored with us for the purpose of processing the enquiry and for the event of any follow-up questions for six months. We do not pass these data on to third parties without your consent.
When booking online via our website, the booking process is completed on the official website easy-booking.
This website uses Matomo. By using this website, you consent to the processing of data collected about you.
You have the principal rights for disclosure, correction, deletion, restriction, data portability, withdrawal and objection. If you think that the processing of your data is in breach of the data protection law or that your data protection rights have otherwise been violated, you can file a complaint with the regulating authority.
Contact details: Apart Lischana, Hans Jenal / Regina Moser, Sonnenweg 4, 7562 Samnaun-Compatsch, Switzerland